Friday, September 15, 2006

Wii Cometh!

Yesterday Nintendo announced finally the release date and price for their next-generation console called Wii. November 19th is the day that I blow my dough on guilty pleasure! Hahaha! The price is $250.oo with one controler and Wii sports. Personally, I'm more than stoked about it; however, many a fanboy is crying in his Mario covered pillow. People are complaining about the price not being $179 or $200 which some analysts (not connected to the Big N) predicted. Me and my monkeys laugh at their stupidity. Not even monkeys are stupid enough to believe a price that low, when Nintendo said it would be no more than $250(Hint).
Anyway, I'm excited and can't wait to try out the Wii-mote's funcionality. For those who don't know anything about the Wii, check out Nintendo.com for info. Even if you don't like games you should check it out. It's not the bloated beast that is PS3 and its not the XBox360, but from what I've seen so far it rocks! The videos of Metroid Prime 3 are gorgeous, although it doesn't come out until 2007 sometime. That's ok Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess and Marvel Alliance will more than keep me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home