Friday, April 27, 2007

Bringing Home the Uncooked Bacon!

I just changed firms I work for and now I deal mostly with Hispanics, which is fine because I need the help with my Spanish. I also don't think that community as a whole gets a fair shake, you know? I lived in Brasil and as a foreigner things can be hard to adapt to. Anyway, I'm getting closer to the end of this semester and studying like crazy. I kick myself for waiting so long to go to college. It seemed like a good idea, but now going at night is like a slow, creeping death! The light at the end of my tunnel never seems to get any closer. I know no one reads this blog, but it feels good to start writing again. I got Sonic and the Secret Rings a bit ago and Super Paper Mario this month, not much time to spend on them though. I played a good bit on Sonic, not so much on Mario.
I really haven't had much time to spend gaming, which I lament, but I have just finished The Children of Hurien that just came out. I love Tolkien! In two days I finished the narrative, and it was very well done. The depiction of a tragic hero was great. I knew what was coming, but it was still awesome! I would recommend that book to anyone. It feels good to get back to writing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home