Monday, August 13, 2007

Bad Bacon Can Make You Sick

Well, it's been a LONG time since I've had time to post here. Things with the last firm I was at didn't work out really. I'm grateful for the opportunity, but I've got a family to provide for. Speking of that, my wife is pregnant with our second child. We won't know what it will be until next month, we're very excited! Aaliyah is growing too fast though. She's already starting to talk a little. The house we bought is great and I'm so glad we took the risk and bought the house. I feel more secure somehow, that might not make sense, but there exists a sort of completion in owning my own home.
Shin Megami Tensei or more commonly known as Persona 3 on this shore comes out over here tomorrow. I like that one, it's a great RPG(which I'm not very into really). The big thing though is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption that drops the 27th! Can we say belated birthday present to myself? I knew you could... Sorry inside joke there. Well, gotta run. Hope to post more often, but chances are probally not very likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home