Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bemuu...sed??

Well, in keeping with the posting more often here I am. Not that anyone actually reads my ramblings, but at least I get some kind of enjoyment out of them. Working for this new firm is great, its a real testosterone farm! No whining or one-a-month PMSing here! The girl that was working here when I came relapsed into cocaine use and for some odd reason they let her go...surprised? No, didn't think so. That leaves me doing the job of two again, ala DeMent and Gammon again. This time; however, I get the marks for it which is good. It's hard not to notice since I'm the only assistant/paralegal/receptionist(harhargh). My computer has a subwoofer, so...the benefits are mounting. Seriously, I do love my job and the firm I work for is great. I do wish I had some intelligent conversation, but the world isn't perfect is it?
Anyway, I recently found the joy that is Objectionable Content, a webcomic, I laugh quite a bit and the snarky characters and sarcastic humour really is up my alley, if you get me. It is to music sub-culture what Ctrl+Atl+Del is to gaming. Good stuff there. I found the comic in links for Dr. McNinja, which rocks the raptors you know, a comic I do so enjoy. What's not to like about a ninja that is also a doctor?! That's what I thought. I have realized that although my music tastes vary into many genres, the artists/groups I tend to like the most are usually obscure to the common man and or small, furry, woodland animal. I guess that says a bit about my personality, what exactually still escapes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home